Steps to Crack Kali Linux password:
1) Restart the Linux system.
2) Start your Debian machine and Press any key to interrupt the boot process. Press “” to edit the kernel command line parameters.
|GRUB Mode for Linux OS.|
3) Use the “” key for scrolling down. Go to the line that starts with the term “” and use “” arrow or press “” button to go to the end of the line, and then append ““ like shown in below figure.
|Change the Kernel Command.|
4) After you have added the entry, press “ or ” to boot Debian 9.
|Root Mode Change the Password.|
5) Finally, change the root user password using the “” command.
6) Reboot your system and use the new password we set now for the root user on your system.
This video and post is educational purpose only. Try this method in an ethical way to learn this trick.